(for beginners) This is for the girl who has no idea where to start but has a book on her heart to write. All the information out there on how to become an author feels overwhelming and daunting. Most give up before they even start because they lack someone who can help them navigate this complicated process. REFINE Aspiring Authors program gives you what I know is essential to achieve your goals and dreams of getting that book (or multiple books) published. I cut the fluff and help you navigate how to get started as a serious writer while growing your writing platform in a way that honors God and is authentic to you. (Limited spots available.)
(for intermediate writers) This is for the girl who has a modest blog following (podcast, organization/business, social media platform) or has been blogging regularly for at least one year. She’s heard about SEO, lead magnets, email marketing, and has maybe tried implementing some of these things but is struggling to make it work. As a faith-filled believer, she wants to pursue the things God has for her in this but vacillates back and forth between doubt and confidence pursuing this calling. She may be working on a book proposal, or wants to start one, but needs help making it stand out in the crowded market. RESTORE Aspiring Authors program gives you the benefit of personalized coaching but at a fraction of the cost. With one-to-one edits on your book proposal, I go above and beyond to ensure your project is a winner. As a bestselling and multiple award-winning author plus accredited Christian life coach, I have the skills and experience to help you achieve your dreams of becoming a successful author. (Limited spots available.)
Bi-Monthly 90 Minute Group Coaching Calls
These coaching calls are live with Rachel (total of twelve)
Private Facebook Group
Spiritual Guidance and Encouragement
Become mentally and spiritually strong as you prepare for the work that needs to be done
Monthly Guest Interview Lesson
(total of six)
Self-Pace + Bonus Video Content for further advancement
Elements Unique to Each Program
Refine Aspiring Authors
- Discover and hone in on your unique writing voice/style + the person God created you to be.
- Topics that will be discussed: blogging/website basics, building your audience (social media), mental/spiritual growth tools, basics of book marketing, self-publishing vs. traditional publishing, editing/writing techniques to improve clarity, book proposal outline, and more! (This program does not provide content/clarity edits for book proposal, however it can be added at any time for a small fee.)
Restore Aspiring Authors
- Step-by-step guide to creating an award-winning book proposal and content/clarity edit including two sample chapters (first round edits).
- Grammatical/Punctuation edit on book proposal (second round edit, not including sample chapters; must be submitted before the program is completed).
- Topics that will be discussed: multiple income streams as an author, social media automation/growth strategies, advanced book launch strategies and training, step-by-step process to self-publishing, behind-the-scenes look at traditional publishing, creating an online course, speaker basics, and more!
*One-on-one coaching intensives are also available for both programs. Set up your free discovery call today to find out more!