Girl, are you feeling stuck?
Are you confused and unsure of what God’s plan is for you?
Or do you have a dream on your heart, but no idea how to fulfill it?
Are you invested into motherhood, but feel the pull to a mission other than your role at home?
Are you stressed out, worn out, and wondering if there’s a way to pursue your vocational passion without sacrificing motherhood, marriage, or other relationships in your life?
Maybe you’re feeling stagnant in your faith, or disappointed with how your dreams (or lack thereof) have panned out so far and you’re not really sure if God is who He says He is?
Are you scared to take that next step to fulfill your God-given passion and dream because fear of failure is holding you back?
Yep, I’ve been there too. And the truth is, you could use help.
You need clarity and someone else to help you see the gaps you don’t see and map out your own customized blueprint for success quickly, and for the long haul.
You need confidence to understand the woman God created you to be–your unique talents, gifting, personality–and pursue your passion without sacrificing family and friendships.
You need a calmer mindset so you don’t get overwhelmed and give up when stressful situations strike (because they will).
You could use a coach, but not just any coach.
One who’s been in your shoes before.
One who’s invested in your success.
One who wants to help you succeed in every area of your life—relationships, vocation, position, and spiritual passion.
You need a Professional Christian Life Coach with the skills and success to get you there.
Hi, I’m Rachel and I am that coach.
Currently I’m restructuring my coaching programs:
The 4R Project (For faith-driven women who want to start a business/ministry and need the tools and mental stamina to get there).
Refine & Restore (For Jesus-loving women who desire a strong, biblically healthy mindset to overcome fear, stress, insecurities, and discover their true purpose and potential in Christ).
Sign-up below to get more info on when these programs will become available! (*hint* soon!)
Still not convinced? Here are the…
Top 10 Reasons Why You Want Me As Your Coach
1. I became a traditionally published author in less than 13 months, with one of the largest Christian Publishers, with no agent, no platform, and a top-selling book to show for it. This was all because I was obedient to God and did what He put on my heart to pursue, despite the stack of odds against me.
3. I believe in Jesus. I strive to maintain integrity in my business and personal relationships. My coaching completely integrates spiritual growth principles which I believe is the key foundation to your success in life.
4. I have done a ton of biblical research in relation to God’s unique purpose for us and the gifts He’s given us, which I teach and will help you understand the person He’s created you to be.
5. I am a certified Christian life coach through an accredited program— American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC) — with an emphasis on stress management which I implement into my program through Biblical, scientific, and practical de-stressing techniques.
6. I was a dental hygienist for 7 years coaching others to making positive changes in their oral health. In the words of my husband, “if you can coach and convince someone to start flossing every day, you can get anyone to change!”
7. My top 5 strengths according to StrengthFinders are learner, input, activator, intellection, futuristic. This is a strong and ideal mix to have as your life coach.
8. I was personally coached by New York Times best-selling author and international speaker Shannon Ethridge through her BLAST program (Building, Leaders, Authors, Teachers, Speakers). I’m now paying it forward by offering my own unique high-level, faith-based coaching program to help women find their calling and fulfill their God-given dreams.
9. I’m not only an entrepreneur, I’m a wife and mom to three young children (mompreneur). I can relate to the tensions and difficulties of managing home-life plus mom-life, with work-life endeavors, and I can help you navigate through these challenges as well. I specifically work with women because, girl…I get you most.
10. I love sushi (Okay, so this doesn’t have anything to do with coaching, but it’s a fact.)
What do you get when I’m your coach?
You will receive access to The 4R Project (8 week private online course) or Refine & Restore program (6 week private online course) plus LIVE weekly group coaching in a private group from me (Rachel) for a total of 6 or 8 weeks (depending on your program). Specifically, these programs will help you:
• Identify your key intrinsic gifts and characteristics God has given specific to you (spiritual insights/growth)
• Reveal and remove any possible barriers as we move towards the fulfillment of this dream (stress management, time management, replace negative/false beliefs with Truth, establish a healthy mindset)
• Discover and/or solidify your dream and vision according to your gifts, experiences, and interests (dream mapping)
• Create a step-by-step blueprint to release your dream and awesomeness into the world (goal mapping according to your area of interest – ie. writing a book, launching a business/ministry, creating a product, etc).
I even have a ton of BONUS content on the topics of: Book Writing And Publishing Basics, Professional Speaker Basics, Help! I’m A Mom And Have No Time To Do This, Dress For Success and more!
My overarching goal with these programs is to help you:
…Revive your heart to follow God’s purpose for you.
…Refine the area’s in your life holding you back.
…Restore your heart and mind to what is True.
…Release those God-given dreams into the world.
Friend, it’s time to take action!
So, what are you waiting for?
Let’s do this, together! Let’s discover the woman God has created you to be and release your God-given dreams into the world!
There are no strings attached! Simply click the button and lets get started!